Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just over a week!

We have just over a week left! Things are crazy... I still need help finding sponsors to help pay for the venue, so if you know of anybody who wouldn't mind donating ANY amount of money (Seriously, ANY amount will help!) let me know! It's a tax write off, plus it's going to a good cause!

The other day I received 2 Seven Peaks passes for the silent auction.
I also have a $200 gift certificate that was so graciously donated by Dr. Steve Baker! He is an amazing chiropractor, and I would recommend him to anyone!
I've also had so many people contact me about donating stuff for the silent auction. We are truly being blessed with all the donations! Now we just need to focus on the $... annoying, but without it, this concert won't happen!

Thanks to Vada Creative Studio (facebook stalk them) for creating our posters!! They are in the process of designing it for FREE!! I can't begin to thank them enough for all they're doing! You should check them out if you need any designing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment