Monday, June 20, 2011

Prices for Dancers

So along with trying to get sponsors, the performers will also be charged. It won't be a huge fee, but here's what I'm thinking.

Groups (4+) $25
Trios $20
Duos $15
Solos $10

Small fee, but this will help us pay for the facility.

I'm in the process of trying to find a printer who will print the programs for free, or a discounted price. Once again if anybody has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know!

Also, I emailed the Provo Covey Center for the Arts to see what dates are still available. To rent it out, it would cost about $672. I know that school auditoriums run REALLY expensive (it all depends on the # of seats, and the stick that's up the school districts butt) If any of you have any other ideas for facilities, let me know! Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment