Thursday, June 23, 2011

We're on our way!

YAY!!!
You guys, I just talked to the event planner for the Ragan Theater at UVU, and it looks like August 20th is our day!!
We're finalizing some details but it's looking like that'll be the date.

Here's the deal, it's $90/hour, plus we have to get event insurance (in the process) I'm thinking of renting the theater from 4pm-9pm. That makes it $450 + whatever the insurance costs.

From 4-6:30 will be a dress rehearsal/tech.
Then, from 7-8:30 will be the concert.

It may seem a little rushed, but it's gonna have to work! Don't worry. I WILL start on time, and if dancers are late/miss their time, tough luck.

I will be typing up a sponsor letter that I will be sending out to local businesses asking for sponsorship. I'll post the letter on here so you guys can print it off and send it to businesses. Remember guys, we can use all the money we can get!

ALL of the money will be going to the NAAF (National Alopecia Areata Foundation). No one will be pocketing any money, so no need to worry about where the money is going! It's going to a good cause!!

I'll post more details later. Please invite your friend to follow this blog, and start get them excited to help! (Dancing, donating, or just coming)

Thanks again guys! More to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment